1. Keep your hair pulled up
2. Use a mirror to avoid getting the treatment in your eyes or mouth and scrub all the way
3. Don't forget your feet and hands: These are the two parts you'll want to spend extra time exfoliating because they get the hardest beating
4. Since our scrubs are made of coffee, it will leak color when combined with water. Use a dark towel.
5. Scrub before bed. If you do this right, your skin will be red from all the scrubbing—especially if you have fair skin.
6. Scrub with others: Have fun, get dirty, and scrub with your significant other. You'll be able exfoliate hard to reach places.